Intruder alarm systems play a vital role in the security of your home or business. Knowing your property is safe and secure when you’re not there gives you piece of mind. At Jude Security we offer various packages to suit business and residential customers. With our wired and now the popular wireless system options to choose from our systems are very popular. Furthermore please feel free to contact us should you request any further information.
Wired “Audible” Intruder Alarm Systems
Normally fitted in new builds or upgraded systems in older houses that have already been cabled.
* New Build and Self Build Residential Specialist
* Cable Only Available
* Existing Residential and Small Business Systems
* Most of all, Certified to EN50131 European Alarm Standard
* Optional Speech and/or Text Dialer
Wireless/Radio Burglar Alarm Systems
Great systems that now have a minimum of 2 year battery life, hence they are now very popular. Normally installed in new builds that have not been cabled or in homes because the customer would rather not see cables everywhere.
* First of all No Mess ,No Fuss and further more No Disruption
* Remote Listen In, Talk In and in addition, via the App you are able to Turn On/Off
* Full Voice Prompted Operation from the panel
* Full Communication via PSTN or GSM
* Wireless On/Off Fob and/or Proximity Tag Operation
* App control on all our new systems.
Monitored Burglar Alarm Systems
Most of all a recommendation of Insurance companies for mainly companies or larger / remote properties. In addition home owners also feel secure knowing that there home is being monitored. Therefore the monitoring station is going to call there key holders on activation or problem.
* Remote Monitoring to Alarm Receiving Centre
* Digi Com, Redcare and CSL Dual Com Signaling
* Police Unique Reference numbers applied for Police response
* Insurance Approved and most noteworthy all systems will be EN50131 Certified
* SSAIB Certified and Inspected Installation
Click on the link to contact us via E-mail http://judesecurity.co.uk/contact/ Or furthermore give us a call to arrange a free quotation
In addition please take a look at the SSAIB web site https://ssaib.org/